Dead Space 3 Gets a Very Limited, Limited Edition
EA and Visceral are just about set to release their AAA horror sequel, Dead Space 3, with a little less than a month to wait out on the clock. That’s why there’s no better time than now to make fans scramble like crazy for a limited edition as pricey as it is scare.
Behold the Dev Team Edition, priced at $160 U.S. if you bundle the exclusive goods with a copy of Dead Space 3, or only $100 if you’re getting the game elsewhere (or if you’re a reseller…or if you, bewilderingly, see no need to own the game but all the need to own one-hundred dollars worth of swag).
The Dev Team’s contents are as such:
- A custom molded, 8" polyresin Black Marker statue
- An Aluminum Sovereign Colony era Data Pad
- 14-oz water bottle replica of the in-game Med Pack (Hydrate and heal, friends)
- An SCAF Bound Jotter filled with 20-pages of Dead Space lore
- 3 SCAF Posters and 6 PENG postcards featuring pin-up girls from the future
- Dev Team exclusive 96-Page Mini-Art Book
How limited are we talking? 5,000 were produced, and according to Visceral, those’re the only that are ever being made. “Get a copy now before they’re gone forever,” says the dev. Dead Space 3 and its limited edition terrorize the PS3, 360, and PC come February 5th.